From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:18:18 -0400
We have a person traveling this coming weekend who has volunteered to
do a transport from Lori's in Ohio to the Maryland/Virginia area.

If you are located in Maryland or Virgnia and want to adopt some McKay
ferrets, please contact me asap so we can make arrangements.

Just so everyone is clear on this, there will be NO ADOPTION
FEE/DONATION required for anyone adopting a McKay ferret (whether
it's a shelter OR an individual). I know that has been sort of a sore
spot and I wanted to assure you all that there are no fees. You can,
of course, make a donation to Lori if you wish. I'm sure she would
appreciate it.

Please contact me if you would like to be included in this weekend's
DM ferret run. This person has a large conversion van with the rear
seats removed, which I'm sure will fit a lot of ferrets.

Thank you,

Lisa Oestereich
F.E.R.R.E.T.
ferretemergency.org