Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 00:51:35 -0400
Before the Symposium, several people had asked if there would be any
handouts, and if they could be made available to people who were unable
to attend.

Dr. Tom Kawasaki, who was one of the vet speakers, gave us several papers
he had written to copy and give as handouts to people at the Symposium.

I have some extra copies of these handouts, and would be happy to send
them to anyone who wanted them, if they would send me a self addressed
stamped envelope.  A regular business envelope should work fine, with a
37 cent stamp.  There are several articles covering subjects like ferret
ocular diseases, cardiomyopathy, and hemolytic anemia.

My address, for those who would like copies, is:
    Danee DeVore
    1134 Neal Drive
    Alexandria, VA 22308-1935

Unfortunately, I only have hard copy of these articles.

There was also a handout given at the Shelter Operator Workshop.  That I
have in a Word document, and if any one would like a copy of that, send
me an email with "Shelter Operator Workshop Doc" in the subject line,
and I will email you the document.
--
Danee
International Ferret Congress Health Issues Coordinator