From:
Allison Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 15:11:41 -0700
Hello again everyone;

Every night my SO and myself get a shear moment of sillyness when two of our
boys play the game " he'll never find it if I hide it here!" with one of
their favorite squeekies.  One will take it and hide it behind the table leg
next to the entertainment center, promptly to have it removed by the other
and hidden in the play box in the diningroom.  This proceeds to go back and
forth for what seems to be forever when your laughing hard enough you could
wet your shorts.  One right on the heels of the other sending "hisses" which
means " if you move this again I am really gonna get mad!" After about six
or seven passes in each direction you can guarentee that someone is gonna
have their scruff chewed on very shortly.  They usually run over into
another of their fav's which is a long box aquired at a local electronics
store which is five feet long and "boy what fun" just ferret size.

Our speed bumps are the shear joy of my life.  I konw that if I have had a
bad day...just spending time with them when I get home will having me
feeling like the world didn't dump on me so bad after all.  What was it
someone posted not too long ago....God created ferrets to remind us to not
take life so serious:) Words to live by.

Our family sends loving wishes and a special prayer for a healing touch from
God to all those who need it, even just a little.

Dizzy  "Why does ma keep spwayin us wit dat water:( "
Pogo  " I like da water...it make me dook and dance"
Dunkin  "Ma wont miss da tweets I stole from her briefcase....will she?"
Patches " Go ahead spray me wit da water..I will just steal the bottle
          later"
Beeper  " Can I have some soap wit my water ma ma"
(By the way if you haven't noticed my baby has a soap fetish. We are sending
him to soap eater anonamous as soon as we find all the stashed bars)
Rainy  "If I get Weal warm you have to pamper me for da next 10 hours (SIGH)
what a twavisty"

allison (ma)
chris (da)