From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 08:41:47 EDT
Took the trio to the vet Thursday.  CB is fine, just needed his rabies.
Butch is going bald.  We did the TN Panel about 16 months ago (all within
normal range) and an ultrasound 3 months ago.  This guy is a mess.
Losing fur, patches of dry skin and he scratches all the time.  He's got
to be bathed twice a week with Cholrhex shampoo and is on .7 ml of Cefa
(Keflex) twice a day for 21 days to help his skin.

Maggie seems to have some type of yeast infection.  She's on .1 ml
Tribrissen twice a day and I need to keep her little "parts" clean.  I
forgot to ask if there was anything specific I should use or just warm
water.  His skin is also scabby and flaky.

Any ideas on what I can clean her with or is water enough?

Any one else have these problems?
Thanks for your help!
Connie, Butch, Maggie, and CB
Missing buster Brown
"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?  I
answer, "I am working at the roots."
George T. Angell