Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:29:47 -0700
Some of you might remember I mentioned Rickey he was foaming at the
mouth and was pawing at his mouth after being excited over smelling
another ferret. One who isnt part of HIS group and he also pawed at
his mouth and kinda gagged after a ride in a open plastic bowl with
his sister, being slid across the floor to my hubby after I put the
slightest spin on the bowl.

Anyway he is very healthy, eats good,potty is good, was at one time
spooning his sister and got a implant and it stopped, no hair
loss.. nothing  Our vet said that it was Rickey reaction to being
excited.. We have had him for like 5 years and no problems, except
the once spooning episode. So I am not going to worry jand ust keep
a watch on him like we do all our fuzzybutts.

I want to thank the sweet ppl who wrote me..
I still say "Ferret people" are the best ppl there are..
We're unique...

Take care
Jody