From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2009 12:09:21 -0400
I have not read anything about a symposium this year- yet. Is there
going to be one? Is anyone taking this on? I was involved with a
convention of international scope recently and while they had planned
for a thousand attendees in reality there were less than half that who
actually came to it.

If there is no symposium this year we can save up to come to next
years' or to go to one of the major ferret shows. When are Travis and
April going to get married on the beach?

[CG]