From:
Chanel Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:14:13 -0600
You can take that literally.  Our fuzzies slip into this new snuggler, hang
there for a second with feet and tail sticking out to check the inside out
(you can never be too careful).  You will know where they are because they
can't resist knocking around the jingle toy sewn inside, and the sleeper
itself looks like a snake which has just had lunch (perish the thought).
This sleeper at 20" long and 20" around is large enough for unselfish
babies to share.  Of course, there is always a couple out there that will
stake a claim and want it all to themselves (not mentioning Henri).  The
first of this design is in a navy blue with a hunter green polar fleece
with a cute brown baby deer print and lined with soft faux fur.  All seams
are enclosed to protect little nails.  As always, ferret tested by everyone
and they love it.  It came.  They saw.  They slid....(sorry couldn't resist
that) Ready to move into with clips included.  We are really proud of the
quality of material and workmanship which goes into these sleepers.

If not high bidder go to buy it All proceeds go directly to the support of
Samson's Ferret Stopover and Rescue of SW Illinois.