Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 07:02:08 -0700
I dont post here much cause of mix feelings and all but wanted to
share this and hope it will help others with hearing problems like
me to pay more attation to their ferrets cause it scared me to what
happened to me..

Thanks to Bonkers and Kaleb

At 4 this morning i woke up to one of the ferrets screaming, at first i
thought it was a train whisel and with my hearing being bad i couldnt
relly tell, again when i hear it i jumped up cause a couple of other
ferrets in my room started bouncing around their cage, i jump up
and looked in the cage and then ran to the nest room and heard the
screaming I thought OMG its Cassie one of my personal dwarf ferrets,
shes a sister to Cowboy one of my other personal ferrets. i grabed her
up and ran to the kitchen and grabed the honey and dextro insace the
honey didnt work she had went into insulioma shock, shes 6 yrs old and
is never been sick a day in her life til she had a tumer removed off
her back a few months ago. but shes been fine sence then but anyways
after getting hunny down her i saw it wasnt working so i gave her
dextro and with in 10 mins or so she was comming out of it and i gave
ger a/d stright like ive always done. shes playing now like nonthing
is wrong with her though she seems not so active. anyways if it hadnt
been for Kaleb and Bonkers i would have slept thru what i thought was
a train whiseling,,

Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter