From:
Nicole Laidacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:42:43 -0700
---February 5th 2005 is the day I got married... I am sorry that it was
such a horrible day for you and your Bugz and Buster...

----I think the story is a great idea!

----Judith- your ferrets behavior seems like it would be hilarious to
watch!  My boys have to go potty on the "shelves" of the cage not in
the litter pans or the bottom, they drag their bedding there and curl
up in balls to sleep... I cant seem to break them of it LOL so I end up
scrubbing plastic every day to keep the smell down and the walkways clear
in their cage... but then even out of their cage they go next to the
litter box (no matter what type,,, tried them all) and the litter stays
clean... I have even switched litters to see if it would help LOL they
are just more stubborn than I am... and trust me that takes ALOT! :-)

--- my boy ghost won't take a bath without dunking his head under water
even though he dispises water..  whats the deal?  I have thought about
buying him a snorkel so he could stay down longer but I haven't found a
usable one for ferrets yet LOL

just thought I would say hello again and drop some more thoughts...