From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:42:58 EDT
Yes I agree with Debi.  This is definately FLO activity!  Yes indeed.
I think that yon mustelids are thinking that allegra and other
antihistamines would be a wonderful way to knock a cat out of commision,
or a MOMMY out of her senses.  Yes, they are thinking to tranquilize us
all!  That is what it is.  Mine keep sneezing.  I thought they caught our
summer flu....but in light of this recent obvious FLO activity by Switch,
Sabrina and others I fear it is all an act.  What if the sneezes are to
lure us into letting them out of their room more, to be up here, to be
babied.  This way they can search the upstairs out for my Benedryl and my
tissues!  Hmmmf!  Well unless they look in my bra they won't find such
tissues!  And if they look for Benedryl, they will only find Ativan....
and I will be only too happy to have my soda spiked with said drugs!

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: