From:
Nikki virgin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:58:40 EST
Two questions.
1 what is the average life span one a ferret has been diagnosed with
insulnomia?

2 we have a new kitten He is about 6-7mnths old and I don't seem to be
able to introduce him to the ferrets(evven my fisty meanish one) outside
of the cage because he seems to want to keep going for the throat.  Any
Ideas on how to get them to co-exsist?  I have 2 other cats that tolerate
them and 1 is an exelelnt mouser.

Widget plays with milky-way(the cat) for behind the bars of her cage.  Do
I just need to keep the cat locked up when Widget is out for her
play-time?

NIKKI