From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:35:28 -0500
OKIE-doke...
I talked to Vicki at T & T, and she says that the following are VERY
helpful, if you do not want to send money:

1. Make checks out to Dr Dori Hertel at Loop 494 Animal Clinic for
medical bills and put for Tricks and Treats Rescue in the memo section
or send checks directly to Vicki, but made out to Dr. Dori Hertel

2. Send ferret food such as 8-1 Ultimate, Zupreem, etc.  to Vicki

3. Send her items like Ferretone, Ferretvite -- and a BIG request: She
really, really would like some N-Bones; they're getting tough to find
around here! :)

Otherwise, do as was suggested & send your checks to SOS, but put in the
memo line that you would like the funds to go to Vicki Montgomery of T &
T Rescue.

Please forgive my fumbling around, folks; this started off as a lark --
my helping someone who is responsible for bringing us so much joy --
and I have no "fundraising" experience.  I want to make sure that Vicki
has the money she needs to take care of her wonderful fuzzies, because
there just doesn't seem to be much help for her in this area.  I'm not
sure why; I see that areas of the country such as Ohio & Pennsylvania
frequently get help from folks...but here in this area of Texas, at
least, there doesn't appear to be much help.

Thanks for your assistance -- and your understanding! :)

 ~Eri

For Ferret Lovers in Texas & its Neighbors!