From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 05:24:08 -0400
Possum here; just reminding you that this Saturday, June 14, 2008 is
clinic day here at the shelter. You don't have to see our favorite Doc
to come join the fun. We have food and drinks available all day, raffle
table and the infamous play yard your fur kids can play in if they
wish. Mum says we don't mix fur kids so you can take turns getting your
kids in. oh yeah and this is the day our favorite doc picks the ticket
for this stained glass ferret made by Lynne Whited. It is a grand day
for fur kids so come join the fun!
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-Lakeroad.html

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.html

Possum senior reporter.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video