From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:31:35 -0700
>And could you all please give us foreigners something interesting to
>read again please, otherwise I will just get on with my hobby
>
>Stephenie SDF Netherlands"

I agree with Stephenie... there's so much info that can be put on this
list to help ferrets.  Why use this list to squabble about the exact
definations of words when there can be multiple meanings?  And Harry
Potter went on forever.  Please, bring back the funny stories, the
helpful advice, the tests and studies or whatever...

[BY]