From:
Debi Teter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:50:20 -0500
Here's the latest on the ferret incident in Grain Valley, Missouri.

<http://www.kansascity.com/2011/06/15/2951802/grain-valley-parents-allegedly.html>

The parents have been charged with child endangerment because their
cell phone records show that neither was home when the attack occurred.

The story states that the crime lab showed human blood present in the
ferret's stomach, but has anyone ever found out if any of the actual
fingers were found in the stomach? I can see a ferret licking blood
but I still have a hard time believing it would have chewed the
fingers off.

Debi