From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:22:18 -0700
Got the first entry onto the Ferrets of the FML Calender contest today
and just wanted to say it's an absolutely adorable photo!  What a
calendar this is going to be!

I am also looking for opinions about the calendar itself.  I am
considering a paper change.  Last year several people commented to me
that they couldn't write on the calendar.  In the past, it has been
printed on high-quality photo paper.  Not just regular photo paper, but
two-sided.  It is very expensive paper which is one reason the cost of
the calendar is high.  I am considering going to a high quality matte
paper instead.  I've printed several 'test' projects off and I do like
this paper-not only because it's much cheaper, but because it does hold
the print well.

So, if some of the people who bought the calendar last year would e-mail
me privately, I would really like to hear opinions on possibly making a
paper change.

Remember.....deadline to enter the contest is Sept 1st.  Don't wait until
the last minute....get that camera out now!!!

For complete details, go to:
<http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html>

Thanks,
Judy Cooke