From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:14:27 EDT
Dear FMLers.

A big heart filled Thank You To all who responded to me about Jacob's
passing to the Rainbow Bridge.  I have tried to answer all personally
but may have missed someone.  If so please accept this Thank You to you.
Some of you have been talking in the FML about ferrets as therapy.  Let
me tell all of you that if it weren't for ferrets I don't know what I may
have been doing the last nine years.  Ferrets give me a reason to get up
in the morning and go to a job that I have been doing for the last 24
years and one that I am beginning to loath.  Ferrets get me going again
after I get home tired, dirty, and wanting to become one with the couch.
Ferrets make me laugh, chcuckle, and yes even cry.  Ferrets give me hope.
I look at a ferret and I see what I wished I could be.  No, not a ferret
as an animal, but a creature with God's Blessings, full of wonderment,
curiosity, and a joy of just being.  We as humans are prone to complain
about anything and everything.  Ferrets do not.  They are way too busy
just being ferrets.  I have learned alot from my ferrets.  I hope they
teach me more.  I am ready to learn.

Thank You to all of you.
After All It IS For The FERRETS!!!
Best Regards