From:
Charleen Schuster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:22:31 +0000
For the ferret people looking for help regarding fleas!

I have found the best products to use for fleas is Advantage and
Frontline.  Many of the products you buy at the pet stores just plain
don't work and you are wasting your money!  I have always ordered mine
over the internet but you can also get them from your vet and I have
seen advantage sometimes at pet stores.

Hope this helps, I know it works at my house and I have used these on
cats, dogs, and ferrets.

Charleen and the Wa. Tails