From:
Jackie Hawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 00:32:38 -0800
On behalf of Jean Smith, thanks to so many of you that have responded to the
ferrets in Spokane.  It seems lots of supplies went in the mail today and a
few generous folks have send funds to the vet.

As usual, it's extremely heart-warming for me to see everyone pitch in to
help in emergencies.  The fml group and those owned by ferrets are the
kindest, most generous people I've known.  I believe it's due to our fuzzies
teaching us how to love unequivocally, despite a few disagreements that
happen, like in most families, right?

Fuzzy hugs to all,

Jackie