From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 04:53:12 -0500
Okay, maybe I'm dreaming here, but....

I would like to have a ferret playroom at some point.  A fully ferret
proofed non carpeted room where they can be out quite often.

I am also intrigued by rabbits all of a sudden.  While I don't plan on
getting any rabbits real soon (I'm still in the learning stage, trying
to figure out if I really want them or not.  I recently did this with
a breed of dog I was considering, and decided not to get one.) I'd like
to know if it would be possible to make the ferret playroom into a
ferret/rabbit playroom.  Provided of course, that while one species is
having playtime, the other is locked in their cage.

Also, what sort of flooring do you folks recommend for ferret playroom
use?

Thanks!

Alayne Avery