From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:08:15 -0400
Both publicly and privately there seems to again be a need for this
information due to confusion or lack of data so here are a few things
to help.  These are just a bit of info out there, but they form a good
foundation from which to learn more using resources such as
http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/ferret-search.html,
http://fhl.sonic-weasel, and the crit refs at
http://www.ferretcongress.org