From:
Denise Hebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:34:22 -0800
In light of recent changes in laws, from NH to NZ, I thought that this was
interesting.  If you don't want to visit the link, the short version is
that the city prosecutor has filed charges against one of the pet stores
in town that isn't taking care of its critters.  The store does carry
fuzzies, but the condition of the furkids hasn't been horrendous.  Ferret
cage is usually mostly clean, never enough toys, but that's typical.

Wow.  3 posts in as many days, am I coming out of lurking?  :)

http://www.indystar.com/article.php?passpets05.html