Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:37:36 EST
Dear Ferret Mailing List:

I recently sent you a message about HB 1277 and asked you to post it.
Could you please correct the few mistakes I made in the e-mail listings:

    Robert Bischoff [log in to unmask] (not 56)
    William Friend [log in to unmask]
    Richard Mangus [log in to unmask]
    Dale Grubb [log in to unmask] (not Grugg)
    John Ulmer [log in to unmask] (not Ulman)

These committee members are to be voting on this bill to pass it out of
committee and to the full house for a vote.  This afternoon.  We will
update you on the progress and hopefully a successful outcome will mean
that pet stores in Indiana will come under Board of Animal Health and
standards for acceptable care will be laid down ( Age of kits, illness
factors, cage size, sanitation etc.)

Thanks

Connie Hewitt