From:
PatAndrews428 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:47:50 +0000
A friend of mine has decided she can no longer afford financially or
time-wise to keep ferrets and wishes to rehome them. There are ten and
they range in age from 3 years and up. You can get more information
on the ferrets available (many privately bred) by calling Jan at
412-260-4718. I was given permission to post her phone number (cell).

If you have room in your business for some sweeties I hope you will
call Jan. Please don't contact me! I had honestly hoped she'd change
her mind and decided to keep the ferrets, but after two weeks she's
still singing the same tune. :o( I have nine ferrets of my own and a
dog with DM and cannot afford to take them in myself.

Thanks, everyone!

Pat and the Furry Inspirations