Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:47:40 -0500
I may have missed it, but I didn't see a follow-up from the person who
found a ferret and got attached to him and didn't want to give him back
to his rightful owner because she questioned the care the ferret had been
getting.  What happened?  Moxie and Chance

--
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/949746 (go there and try it!) or,