From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:26:05 -0400
I saw this posted on another forum and thought I'd pass it along. Watch
the video at:
http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=879047

Scientists and pet owners are holding hope for dogs with cancer after a
new injection has shown positive results in treating cancerous tumors.

Ecobiotics is recruiting older pets (cats/dogs and horses) for drug
trials on cancerous tumors that have been deemed inoperable.
www.ecobiotics.com.au or email: [log in to unmask] or phone:

Brief description of how it was found.

A CSIRO scientist found a plant in the rainforest that when injected
directly into a tumor shrinks it within 5 days? It forces the bodies
white cells to surround the mass, killing it instantly and then more
nearby white cells come and devour what is left.

No surgery is required, no chemo, no other medication. Trials are being
done on terminal cancer pets now....huge success rate. Most animals
treated so far have been cured. Human trials will begin in a year's
time.

And....the injection causes no pain (done whilst patient is
anaesthetized), no effect on healthy cells at all, no illness or
weakness.