From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:17:01 -0400
Hi all,

The Utah "sanctuary" is no longer listed on the AFA's shelter list.
Yay!!!  One less place for her to get exposure and get donations or (God
forbid) ferrets again!!

I would like to set up an actual website devoted to this, much like the
one that Kista had set up some time back on the Christmas rescue.  To do
so, I'd like to get in contact with some of the people who did the actual
rescue as well as people who still have the fur kids and have pictures of
them happy and healthy.

Are there any pictures of them either during or right after the rescue?
I'd like to do a "before" and "after" section to show exactly what the
ferrets went through.  I plan to spin the page off one of my existing
websites.

Any information/pictures/testimonials will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

-Heather W. in Massachusetts
 Fighting back for ferrets!