From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 16:37:18 -0500
Today was a banner day for the "Gotta Dance" Adventure (trip from Vero
Beach, FL to Las Vegas NV for the HSUS EXPO 96).

We got a great GOTTA DANCE Video from Peanut, Lucy, Satchmo, Band-aid & Flea
Rooney.  It's darling there all dancing to the music of "Tequilla"

Bill Williamson of Mass Friends of the Domestic Ferret sent pictures of the
Governor of Mass signing the Ferret Freedom bill.  Also is a wonderful card
which is incased in a black folder which says announcing, when you open the
folder a tune plays and the card inside has a beautiful ferret Picture with
the date March 7, 1996.  Below the picture it says: "Dook, dook for
Ferretchusetts" and right below that it says Ferret Freedom Day in MA.  It
is so cute!!!!

More educational info came in.  Ferret Adoption, Information, and Rescue
(that's Mary Van Dahm of Westmone, IL),  sent lots of great handouts.

Ferret Wise in Marlborough, NH  sent us Photo's for the "Ferret Love"
Tri-Fold display.

O.K.  folks - Time is getting short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Only 6
more days till were outta here (six because next Friday we will be on the
ROAD!) SO GET YOUR STUFF MAILED OR UPS TO US NOW - DON'T WAIT.  We have room
for more Magnetic signs, need more Ferret Dancing Videos, more photo's for
the "Ferret Love" Tri-Fold.  Donations for the trip would be nice.

Send your FERRET STUFF TO:

Ferret Friends of Indian River County International
%8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL   32966