From:
Barbara Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 09:35:49 EST
Well, I'm proud and VERY happy to announce that we adopted a little girl
yesterday from the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria.  (By the way-
anyone that lives around D.C., this shelter is amazing.  The area it is
in is a little run down, but once you are inside the shelter, it is
gorgeous. It isn't very big, but everything is very organized, and the
cages are sterilized every day.  The rooms where the animals are are
spotless, and the staff is WONDERFUL....)  Anyway- I turned 16
yesterday, and that was my birthday present.  We already have a little
10 m.o.  sable boy named Kodi, and our new girl is 1 1/2 y.o.  She is
called a "white", but is not albino.  She has dark and light grey tips
on her fur.  She is very sweet. We named her Hope.  She actually dooks!!
Our little boy is a silent one. He doesn't talk that often.  Hopefully
once we get the vet check, and they can play together, he will talk.

Well, sorry I rambled.  I'm just really excited about our new little
girl. If you have any advice on good ways to integrate them, please
email me or post it.  Thanks!!

~Barbara, Kodi, and Hope~