From:
Melanie Sartuche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:26:53 -0800
Hi Everyone. Just a reminder, I'm doing a fundraiser for "Ferrets with
Soul(e) Shelter and Rescue in Nevada". My consultant will give 10% of
her commission to the shelter. I'm having a internet Thirty One Gifts
party. Thirty One Gifts is fairly new to the West coast, but more
known on the East coast. Thirty One Gifts sells totes, bags, purses,
stationary, thermal coolers, accessorybags, tons of stuff, and you can
have almost everything personalized with your name or initials on it
for $6 per item. AND, if you spent at least $31, you can get a zipper
bag FREE! All the items are heavy duty cloth and very durable. They
make great Christmas gifts for a friend, family, co-worker and for you!
A tote bag, organizer for your car, makeup bag or purse with someones
name or initials on it is a great gift.

Go to www.mythirtyone.com/43517
Click on "place an order" at the top of the page, go to the next page
and to the right click on "Place an order" again, then find me "Melanie
Sartuche", look to the right of my name and click on "shop now". At
checkout, please check the box and include $4 to have your order
shipped directly to you since I'm in Calif and it won't get to you in
time for Christmas if it comes to me first . I will close the party on
Nov, 30th unless someone needs me to keep it going longer. It should
take about 2-3 weeks to receive your order, just in time of Christmas.
And if you want to have a internet party, contact Robin at
[log in to unmask] It's really easy, all you have to do is email
it to all your friends and let them place orders, and you can get free
stuff!

Please help this shelter and give and get useful things to help you
organize or accessorize.

Happy Holidays!