From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:47:45 -0400
The 4th of July FML Card Exchange is on it's way. Sign ups are over and
the lists are on their way. Soon ferrety cards will be flying all over
the US. I can't wait to see what comes in the mail this time. It's so
much fun getting all these cards. And the post man is very impressed
with my popularity. LOL

Thank you to: Ed & Sandy Malone, Laraine Bennett, Marilyn Ledoux,
Kathleen Collins, Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald, Stephanie Grant, Linda
Wimpee, Renee Downs, Ludvina Salinas, Cyndie & Trish Houmard, Patricia
Shaskin, Heather Pittman, and Jeff & Amereta Julian.

If you haven't received your lists yet, please contact me so I can
resend one to you. Thank you for supporting SOS and the ferrets that
need your help.

Happy 4th of July
Robin Jones
http://www.supportourselters.org