From:
Marissa Bonasia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 13:26:04 EST
Happy Y2K to all.

I was wondering if there are any documented statistics about the prevalence
of insulinoma, lymphosarcoma, and adrenal in ferrets in general.  Also, I
was wondering if anyone informally tracked the place of origin of ferrets
who have contracted these diseases (MF, Path Valley, Triple F, Breeders,
etc.)I think it would be interesting to compose a database of ferrets that
have contracted these problems and list their point of origin if it has not
been done so already.  Has anyone done this?  Just curious.

Also, somewhat unrelated, I am finally allowed to adopt a ferret again!
After Trekkie passed away, the parents weren't going for getting another
one.  Finally, I think they realized they missed the prescence a fuzzy one
in the house.  So, I am hoping my millenium fuzzy will find me very soon!

--Marissa
Missing Trekkie