From:
Sarah DeVellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:22:46 -0400
Hi!
I have been on the search for suitable tubes for ferrets that are safe
for my super diggers. They have successfully destroyed everything I
have previously bought.

I ended up going to a big name home improvement store and purchasing an
expandable perforated black 25 foot long plastic drainage pipe (they
come in other sizes too). After a thorough cleaning our four LOVE it.
It was under $20 and they can't dig through it!!

However, I also came across www.ferrettower.com in the ferret magazine
and they sell an amazing ferret tower and another tube run but they do
sell just the clear plastic tube! Worth checking them out to those who
are searching!

<3
Sarah
Mom to Lelu, Stoli, Oscar and Tessa.