Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 05:49:10 -0700
Ten weeks ago we adopted out two sweet ferrets to a young girl that
works in a PetSmart. We hold a education/adoption day in that store
every month.

This girl so loved the two ferrets. She called her dad to come see
them, he two so loved the ferrets. Dad arranged the adoption fee,
picked up a nice large used cage from us.

We went over the drill...... Out time, vet care, proper food, one on
one time.

Nearly each week myself or another volunteer stopped in to this store
and would ask the girl how the ferrets were. The answer was always
the same.

Awesome!!

Last Saturday we had our event there. In walks dad with the two Awesome
ferrets. He was so pleased to return them to us per our contract.

He also introduced us to the cute new puppy *they just rescued*. So
proud of himself......

Reason for the return?? No time, now that the girl has a *really great
boyfriend*. And a new puppy.

We had the two ferrets there with our own for another 3 hours.

The girl so loved her two Awesome ferrets she did everything possible
to avoid the isle we were set up in.

Commitment? Just a word.

Ardith