Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:56:35 EST
>For those individuals who really want to help Kris with the next years
>tree, how about this idea??? Lets all sent Kris a couple dollars to
>help him buy the software that would make things easier for him.

Kathleen,

What a great idea. I for one would be willing to donate. Don't have
much but I would give. Yes, Kris does deserve a big round of applause
for all the hours and hard work he put in. We need to help him by
giving so he can get this software he needs to make his job easier.

God Bless Everyone
Helen
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
New Castle, PA.