From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 12:56:50 -0500
If you check in the FHL cross-posts in the FML archives, or in the back
FHL posts (See addresses in my other post which has many health addies in
it, or look at top of FML for archive info.) you will find some info from
Jerry Murray (carried by me to the FML) with medications that can help
those ferrets that have prostate problems but are not surgical candidates.

Reading the FML as well as the private letters I got it appears that there
are a number of folks here who don't have the resources list for assorted
reasons.  Guess it's good that I put it on again.