From:
Mike Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:19:44 -0400
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FERRET LEGAL STUFF IN FLORIDA
>
><snip>... HELLO, this is just the kind of crap that helps keep us in
>California hostage.  Some supposedly well known group making such STUPID
>statements!  Please if anybody knows them could you ask them to remove
>such nonsense.

Just to clarify, as far as we can tell, this is not a "group" but one
person, with support from her husband and daughter.

This piece of misinformation on "wild" ferrets decimating the local
wildlife has been pointed out to this person, along with demands to
remove other inappropriately posted materials, only to be ignored.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-385-6750
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
*