From:
"Schilling, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 07:37:57 -0400
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself and my fuzzies since I am
new to the list.

My name is Tracy and I live in Jacksonville, FL with my husband, cat and
6 wonderful fuzzbutts!

Bandit was my first ferret and is a dark sable and about 3 years old now.
She is very sneaky and FAST!!

Slick is my second ferret who is also a sable and a very big boy, he is
only about 2 months younger than bandit.  He is just a fuzzy slug!!

Rusty is a blaze and has the cutest little white "kneecaps" she is a
little devil and is 2 years old.

Snowball is my DEW I adopted her from a very loving woman who just didn't
have time for her anymore, she is about 2.

Snickers was also adopted from the same family as Snowball and quite
frankly I don't have a clue what kind of ferret she is, she is constantly
changing colors so I just dubbed her my mutt ferret.  She is the same
age as Snowball, her worst habit is tenderizing that fat part of the arm
inside the crook of your elbow then chomping on you!

Dusty is my youngest ferret at 9 months....he is also the biggest ferret
I have, he weighs almost 4lbs.  He is the most beautiful cream color I
have ever seen!!

I just love my guys to death and am so glad I found this list.  I have
read so many interesting things and learned so much even in the short
time that I have been a member.

I look forward to talking with you all soon!!

Dooks,
Tracy
You can always e-mail my work address or home which is