From:
"D.L. Carswell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 10:56:56 PDT
I'd like to submit my fuzzbutts' nicknames to this thread.  They are as
follows:

Zorro, 3yr. old sable. Personality: Laid back and loving.
Nicknames: Zoofums, Zoof, Z-fums, Z-ferret, Z, Scoobert, Boosky,
Booscoobert (with a silent "t" *g*), Zooferelli, Franco Zooferelli,
Zorro the Hippie Ferret (because he loves granola bars).

Claudia, 2yr. old butterscotch/champagne. Personality: Little princess.
Nicknames: Claudenia, Bedenia, Bedes, Bedesdenia, C-ferret, Skooker,
Miss Priss, Your Majesty, Your Highness, Claudia the Ferret of Venus,
Camille, The Beautiful One.

Loki, 8mo. old chocolate. Personality: Mischievous and affectionate.
Nicknames: Bubby, Bubby-boy, Bubbert, Loki the Thunder Ferret (due to
the fact that he's HUGE!), L-ferret (see a pattern here? *g*), Bela,
Froggert, Energizer Bunny.

Dooks,
Lisa
Mom of Zorro, Claudia, and Loki