From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:20:53 EST
Yesterday I spent the day at CJ's annual open house at 24 Caret Shelter
and Rescue in Las Vegas.  It was a beautiful day with lots of people.  I
counted 7 people from California and a couple from Arizona.  Even fellow
FMLer's Darla and Greg were there from Chicago.  The love for CJ has a
long reach.

Amongst 100+ ferrets people got to cuddle, shop, and eat while they
visited their ferret friends.  There were great silent auction items.
And so many raffle items I missed some of them.

The vendors had so may fun things.  Michelle from Korian Kritters came
with her great ferret cutting boards http://www.koriankritters.com .

Marta & Greg from Miner's Peak came.  http://www.miners-peak.com .
If you have never been to their website, please take a look.  I got my
Ferret Christmas shirt from them, and I love it.  They have the best
ferret T-shirts and paraphernalia I ever saw.  Marta is also the one
that has put together the "Ferret Yearbook"

I saw quite a few adoptions going on, which is always a good thing.  CJ's
shelter is a great shelter to visit, She is a great shelter Mom.  You can
see it in her ferrets faces.  If you ever go to Vegas you should try to
stop and visit.

After we loaded up the car with all our goodies (we were packed to the
brim), we headed back to California with smiles or our faces and some
great memories, CJ, you out did yourself.  I think this year was even
better than last year.  I had a ball.  Thank you!