From:
"Andrew W.Gould" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 00:29:10 +1000
My dogs a terrier and a border collie adore the fuzzies and wait by their
cages at play time to join in the antics although they tire long before the
ferrets.  Only my five kittens play with ferrets the five older cats from
3-10 y, tend to retreat to my bed, their safety zone during play time.  So
they can be alright with ferrets and my dogs get more scratches from the
fuzzies than vice-versa

I am so sorry when I read about all you sick fuzzies and save all your info
to help any sick ferret I might get.  SO far thank the gods All mine are
fine but a Vet on the coast told me he just treated six cases of ECE so it
here.  I hope your info helps our kids and yours

Beth and the Furry snakes(Here's dooking at you kid).