Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 23:04:08 -0800
Hi All, One of our runners picked up a ferret in good condition this
morning from a vets office in Redford Michigan.  It was found sleeping
in a barrel without any bedding.  Is a real sweetheart and we think he
just got out and went for a walk.  (Redford and Beech rd area).  Posters
will also be put up tomorrow

So if you've heard of anyone, or you yourself have lost a ferret in that
area Please contact Kris or Mary (810) 772-3958 or e-mail us
Mary - [log in to unmask]
Kris  - [log in to unmask]

Thanks: Kris
Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]