From:
Stephanie Allan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 21:30:08 -0500
Hi,
My name is Stephanie Allan and I have two adorable year old fuzzies.  They
stay in my room in the basement where they have the run of the place.  But,
I am a little worried, because it is summer and they have not started to
shed.  In fact Tasha is still my little powder puff.  I know that it is
normal for them to go through the shedding period twice a year, but is it
harmfull for them *not* to?  Will it upset their systems if they are not
exposed to the changing seasons?

If someone could let me know, my e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks