From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:06:47 +1000
A new hobby (not that I needed another one) that I have just started is
marquetry.  Basically, this is inlaying different timber veneers (colours
and textures) to make pictures or patterns.  Naturally, I would like to
do a marquetry picture of a ferret - I can use the grain in the timber to
simulate the fur.

So can anyone point me to a picture or photo, or even a cartoon that i
might be able to use as a base for my design?

Particularly a picture where I can include the tip of the fangs!

Sandra, Clover, Princess, Oscar-the-obnoxious-when-I-have-bare-feet, and
Gemma-the-cat