From:
Milliesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:58:51 -0500
Speaking of Animal Planet and their programming. Would you believe we
have been contacted by one of their scouts to see about having someone
who has lost their ferret, having it stuffed and do an interview. Yep
its the in thing. Taxidermies is in Little Rock, they will pay for the
service which is expensive, and then want to interview that person to
televise and will pay us $200 for each reference. I am sure serious