From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:50:36 -0500
I wrote a few days ago introducing myself.  My name is Julie.  Well at that
time nothing was wrong, but as time went by I came upon 2 ferrets.  One is
a dark sable-Booger, and he is about 2 lbs, loves a little and does give
kisses, the second is an albino and he is very sick.  Going to the vet
tomorrow, to see if he can be saved.  Have been giving him duck soup all
afternnoon, and hugging him alot.  He loves to be held and rocked.  He is a
sweet but real sick baby.  He may weigh a pound but doubt it.  His name is
Boogie.  The reason I am writing is to please ask for your prayers for
these 2 babies.  They really need a hand.  I will keep you informed as to
their progress.  believe Boogie has adrenal real bad, and swollen prostate.

Thanks for listening again.  And Thank you Jackie for letting me cry on
your phones shoulder.  It really helped.

Thanks again
Julie, Roxie, Cinnie, Gonzo, Scooter, Boogie and Booger.