From:
Mr & Mrs Jerry Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:39:43 -0600
I've been a lurker on the fml for several years now but have never posted.
Tonight it's with alot of sadness and a very heavy heart that I make my
first post.  We lost our Dixie this evening, very suddenly and with no
answers.  A necropsy has been done and we have a week to wait to find out
why he left us.  It will surely be the longest week of my life.

Sandee please guide Dixie to the bridge and keep him safe.  Let him
know his family and his 12 brothers and sisters loves him.  He's a big
chocolate guy that will be stashing all the shoes into safe keeping and
passing out all the kisses that one can handle.

Dixie you took a piece of my heart, tuck it away and keep it close.  We
Love you Kiddo!

Thank you so much!
Nieta, Family and your brothers and sisters!