From:
KRISTINE M WYLIE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 16:11:47 EST
After spending the past couple of weeks reading the FML, I decided that it
was time for me to let you guys know I am out here and tell you about my two
fuzzballs.  I have a male silver mitt named Moxley who was my first fert.
After playing with some pet store fuzzies about a year ago, I decided I
wanted one but have always preferred to adopt my pets.  A call to the local
SPCA got me in contact with a shelter and within 2 weeks I had a fuzzy in my
house.  Once we got to know him, we decided to let Moxley pick out a
playmate, again from a shelter.  He decided he liked a female sable, even
though she was only half his size, and that s when Pixie came to live with
us.  I can always count on the two of them to find some way to make me
laugh, even when I should be mad, at what they ve done.

I even took my two kids to the LAFF Ferret Show in March, the first show any
of us (the whole family went, my two daughters and my husband) had ever been
to.  Moxley did very well, took 2nd place in two of the alter class rings
(not trying to brag, just a proud parent).

I also want to tell everyone who has lost a fuzzy that my heart goes out to
you.  Reading the stories you post puts tears in my eyes and reminds me how
precious the time that I have my little fuzzies is.

That s about it.  Got to get back to work now or my boss will take my modem
away from me.

Kris
Moxley a.k.a. Nutball
Pixie a.k.a The Pixinator