From:
Elaine Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:23:32 -0600
To all my new found friends at the FML:
THANK YOU ONE HUNDRED TIMES OVER!!!  Your messages and warm, fuzzy thoughts
have kept me going!  Snowy came home early yesterday ( as soon as I could
get to her!) Her infection is gone and blood work is normal.  She is still
weak and needs to gain some weight but she looks so, so, much better!  Vet
doesn't know what caused the infection but the antibiotics took care of it.
She is eating well and all systems are working!  Just a couple of things
that I'd like opinions on:

1. Do you give a hairball medication to your ferrets?  Meds for prevention
   of blockages?  Vitamins on a regular basis?
2. How do I introduce a younger ferret into Snowy's life?  She's about 3
   and has always been by herself.  Could this be a problem?
3. FYI: She won't eat the Gerber chicken baby food or the Duck soup which
   really scares me: what if she gets sick again?

God bless you all!  To all the sick fuzzies Snowy and I love you!  To all
the people who cared, we thank you.  Let's see.... I know I have the number
to that shelter here somewhere........so hurry and let me know about #'s
1-3 above so I can get started on finding and treating my fuzzies right!