From:
Diane Fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2009 04:09:12 GMT
Hi Everyone

On Saturday, We escorted Strider to the Rainbow Bridge.

Strider was our breeder baby, he was from Scarlett's Happy Dookers.
We were lucky enough to have him for over 6 years, what a gift!

We called him our little butt biter. He would sneak into the bathroom
and bite you on the butt at the worse time, run and then look at you
as if to say "got ya"!!!

Our house will not be the same without Strider and his antics. We miss
him so much and will wait patiently until we are all reunited again.

Diane

Have you hugged your ferret today?